The site that hosts this blog shares statistics with me about which posts are the most popular and where my readers are referred from (primarily through fb- so Enrique is right that I have to link to my blog on Facebook).
Posts that have pictures of Lulu are by far the most popular, getting up to 40-50 reads each, compared to the typically 20 people who read any non-Lulu related posts. "Lulu posts" also tend to get multiple reads from the same computer.
Based on this information I can conclude that my friends and family care much less about recipes, my non-dog life, and photographs of our travels compared to posts about my dog. Well this one is for you.
As you might recall, Lulu was a finalist for dog park membership. Today was the big day- the interview.
In order to prep her for the 9:30am interview, I woke up early and went for a 2 mile run with her, made Enrique run her in backyard and let her have her crocodile toy. I was hoping all of these activities before 9am would make her so tired that she wouldn't have the energy to maul another dog.
Turns out all my worry was for nothing (and her energy levels were not at all decreased). Once she was off the leash she was a crowd pleaser (when she was on the leash she was acting like the wild animal pictured below). They gave me the keys to the park and validated my vote for lulu as best dog ever.
Turns out all my worry was for nothing (and her energy levels were not at all decreased). Once she was off the leash she was a crowd pleaser (when she was on the leash she was acting like the wild animal pictured below). They gave me the keys to the park and validated my vote for lulu as best dog ever.

She played for an hour with four different dogs and was definitely the most energetic and youthful there. At one point I was worried she was going to have a heart attack from so much exertion.
Now she is sleeping.

this weekend should be a good one: Michelle's birthday is today, bookclub tomorrow, and an interview with an immigrant on Sunday.

2 comments:
wait, where do you see those blog statistics?
I am a lover of ALL of your posts, but the ones with LuLu are definitely worth a second or third looksie at times :D
Praz- only I can see the statistics for my blog(but you can see them on your blog) under the "stats" tab on blogger.
Post a Comment