Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

the interview

it's like trying to get your three year old in a fancy private school. I have applied for Lulu to be a member of the local dark park. After being on the waiting list for several months, we are down to the final step: the interview. Enrique has asked me several times if I think she is going to pass. um, maybe?

I know you are thinking, how could this beauty not pass the interview?

Lulu Hanging


I hope you are right. The dog park would be an amazing way for her to run around like crazy without me having to do any of the exercise. Sounds awesome.
But let's not forget this:

Teeth

wish us luck. Her interview should be in the next week or so. If you don't hear anything from me, you can assume I am depressed from having an unwanted child dog and it is too difficult to talk about.

4 comments:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

Oh man, there is a dog park like a block from our new house and I'm so jealous when I walk by. You don't have to be a member but they do have a special section for smaller dogs that may be afraid of the bigger dogs. I need a dog. I love lulu

Unknown said...

oh, sara. i send you and lulu good luck. please please keep in mind that I (selfishly, I admit it) will want to hear about every little piece of this dog park interview. i have been to some dog parks where i wish owners had been denied per interview. I have never heard such a thing. wilco would not, alas, pass this interview. she would throw it if she knew that was what it was. Lulu will be an ambassador. doesn't the guy that wrote one country under dog live in philly? and, dear kristen, you are funny. you are jealous when you walk past a dog park. future dog owner.
oh, and p.s. no interviews for lulu once she gets to pdx, it's a free for all. i have had it with these offleash cats.

Project Ladies Room said...

i didn't realize this was such a serious endeavor. really, you need a membership and lulu has to pass an interview?! pazza! i think all of brooklyn's dog parks(even prospect park) are open to the public. hmmm... if i were the interviewee, lulu would be running around with the others for sure. i just can't imagine someone not falling in love with her, and you. good luck! i can't wait to hear all about it.

ssHUMANs said...

@ Vero, I know? It seems crazy.
There are some dog parks in Phila (at least one that I know of) that don't require a membership, but it is too far away for me to walk to.
@Tahn- i don't know about lulu being an ambassador. a dog bit her the other day while she was walking and now she is more crazy then before when she sees other dogs.