Popular Posts

Sunday, March 27, 2011

my grandmother

I don't know if you have seen pictures of your grandmother when she was young, but you should. The pictures of my grandmother when she was young really surprised me. I never knew her like this, but she had style. I wish I had some of the clothes she has on in these pictures.

img031
Den Mother, Cub Scouts

Gran & Sir
My grandparents

img034


Flirt
High School Graduation

1 comment:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

What a classy lady. I especially love the first picture because she's reading an issue of Good Housekeeping and that old magazine looks so amazing and much better than the modern version I read today.
I will have to ask my mom for some old photos of my gram. All the old photos I've seen of her, she has 1 or several children attached to the hip. Hard to picture our grandparents as young, stylish and hip.
:)