Enrique and I had a date night yesterday. We went to Amis in Philadelphia, a restaurant that our good friend Kyle gave us a gift certificate to many months ago. Thanks Kyle:)
We ordered too much food and it was lovely.
We have already picked the restaurant for date night in April.
Hope you have a great Friday!
3 comments:
date night? is this some sort of concept that's been lost on me after "dating" someone for 6 years...? does it only become "date night" when you're married? Is this how I can trick John into taking me to see girly movies?
He spoils me rotten anyway, so I'm sure I can scrounge a date night out of him. Looks like you had a great time!
date night is what happens when your schedule makes it so you never see each other for more than a quick dinner on the couch before going to bed, walking the dog or homework. consider yourself lucky you don't have to do date night :)
Well, truthfully, we should. We are lucky if John gets home before 10 pm these days...
Post a Comment