I am not quite ready for a wedding update/recap yet, but it will come. In the meantime, a huge thanks to everyone who came, you guys are awe...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
my favorite meal
Eunice made ceviche last weekend and it was so very delicious.
This Peruvian ceviche has sea bass, shrimp, onions and limes. It is garnished with jalapeño and cilantro.
I love ceviche! I went to a latin-fusion-hoity-toity restaurant in Maine and was excited because ceviche was on the menu, but it was not a soup and was very strange. Good, but... not ceviche.
4 comments:
YUM! put that in my belly, stat!
wait a second... look at all those onions. are you telling me you eat those? it looks like my dreams on that plate!
no. i still hate onions. i just move them to the side. there is lots of deliciousness buried underneath:)
I love ceviche! I went to a latin-fusion-hoity-toity restaurant in Maine and was excited because ceviche was on the menu, but it was not a soup and was very strange. Good, but... not ceviche.
Post a Comment