Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

to read

12 goals for 2012. [#5]: read 12 new books in 2012.

A few years ago I would have laughed if you told me that I would only read 12 books (not for school) in a year. I would have taken the challenge to read to read 12 books in a month or two instead. Somewhere I lost that. Once the semester starts, chaos ensues and I start watching mindless television series on my computer for entertainment instead of picking up a book. So, I am not claiming to give up watching computer television, but I am making a public announcement that I will read more too. 
Here are some of the books I want to read. Any other suggestions? I would love to hear if you already read any of these books and whether you recommend them and/or other books that you loved!






2 comments:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

A lot of the covers look familiar, but the only one I've definite read is "Escape," which was really good, i def recommend it!

Liz said...

Big Girls Don't Cry is EXCELLENT, AND there's an event honoring it in March, which is free, so I've already RSVP'd because Rebecca Traister is more or less the bomb.

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? is also really great and I have that with me if you want to borrow it!