Happy Saturday. It is the final weekend before the semester starts and I am finally back on real time (a.k.a. eastern standard time).
On Thursday, Enrique had a free day from school, so we rented a car and drove out to the Oregon Coast for the day. It was really beautiful and even though it is winter we had a 50 degree sunny day. We were lucky. We went to Cannon Beach and Hug Pt. (a tiny little beach) and both were great. The drive to the coast was just as fun as being on the water. We saw lots of pine trees, fog, and logging trucks.
I got two awesome new camera lenses for Christmas (thanks mom & e) and I took a ton of pictures here. Here are some of my favorites











1 comment:
You are welcome!
Great pictures! I like specially the eagle and, of course, the picture I took of you. Thank you for been here. I miss you!
Post a Comment