![]() |
| screen shot from What Possessed Me (& her photos) |
P (the author of WPM) is a bold lady and a hysterical writer. Last year she decided to go (by herself) to the Fesitval au Desert in Mali. Here is one of her posts about her travels:
Lurking nearby was an American dude with Pocahontas braids, a leather hunting vest, and a harmonica. In other words, my worst nightmare following me all the way to Mali.
"Where are you from?" I asked, testing a theory I had been forming in my head for several minutes.
"Greenwich, Connecticut," he drawled. "But in my heart I'm from New Orleans."
BINGO.
There is a special place in my gallbladder reserved for preppy white dudes who cop a Southern soulman/musician vibe.
This is probably my favorite blog in my google reader, unfortunately she doesn't write as often as I would like (um, everyday please), probably because she has an actual life to deal with.

No comments:
Post a Comment