Popular Posts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

cleaning

I have been on a serious cleaning spree lately. Not the kind of cleaning where your home looks better as the result of your actions, but the kind where you make a bigger mess of things in order to hopefully make things better in the future. Oh wait- you don't do that?

The deal is, I have too much stuff. Enrique moved out, let's face it (maybe I needed to actually see his place to believe it). I don't need to hoard enough materials for two when it is just me. So as a result of this cleaning I now have an empty dresser in my living and four garbage bags of cloths/things that I need to donate. The problem is, I have to walk these things somewhere to donate them.
I really want to live here:
image from here. built by olson kundig architects. go to the website to see inside photos.

Since that isn't going to happen anytime soon, I am trying to admire more reasonable home decorating ideas, including these photo clipboards and gold flatware.


hanging your photos on clipboards
Source: themanchiks.com 

flatware from West Elm
Source: westelm.com 

No comments: