Neighborhood cats have recently taken a liking to my backyard. In the last week there have been four different cats hanging out in my backyard. Any ideas on what might explain this?
Lulu does not appreciate this invasion of her territory. Last night I found myself running to the back fence in the dark (note to self: pick up after your dog more) to ensure that things didn't get bloody when I opened the back door without doing a cat check. How much can I really yell at a dog for not wanting cat parties to take place in our backyard? I think she knows my yelling is halfhearted since she pays absolutely no attention.
I hope they go away soon.
In other news, during my tutoring session with three fifth grade girls I got the question "What exactly is puberty anyway?" That one put a smile on my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment