Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

seattle: days 3 & 4

There is no coverage of Seattle day two because I only left the hotel to get eat. I was working on a paper for school and it was wonderful to have a quiet and clean space to do it.  Enrique and I went to the Pike Place Market, which was pretty underwhelming (despite being listed as the most popular attraction everywhere) in terms of food markets with the exception of having some pretty awesome looking broccoli pictured below.




We visited the Olympic Sculpture Park which had some nice views of the water and mountains. I would recommend this if you were visiting Seattle.
space needle

sara in olympic sculpture park

Our last stop before taking the train back to Portland was Fremont, one of Seattle's neighborhoods. We walked around, Enrique purchased a new globe for his collection, and we ate pho. 


HIP_347754554.903510

No comments: