![]() |
| screen shot (and photos) from andrew + carissa |
Maybe I am drawn to blogs run by couples (remember when Michelle used to post here and we were a couple?) so I am here sharing another one. Last week I wrote about Travel Notes from mr & mrs globe trot. This week I am sharing andrew + carissa, a blog written young couple who are based on Arlington, VA, but travel all over and just do beautiful things in general and write about it.
They are of course wonderful photographers, videographers, etc... I really love aesthetically pleasing blogs- even though they make me jealous/happy. They travel a lot and the pictures are inspiring.
Andrew and Carissa just adopted a beautiful girl from Uganda named Rinah. She is gorgeous. They also recently made this video of a young dude dancing to M. Jackson. He is pretty impressive.

No comments:
Post a Comment