Need some travel inspiration? Julia & Yuriy are the couple behind the blog
Travel Notes by Mr & Mrs Globe Trot. After getting married in 2010, they left for a 6 month around the world honeymoon and they use their blog to share photos from their travels. They are professional photographers and the photos never disappoint. It has been over a year since they first left they still haven't shared all of their pictures/places, and still update semi-frequently. Here are the places they have been:
They also have a cute little shop, Handle With Care, where they sell travel prints and other inspiring goods. I got Enrique a globe shirt for Christmas and he really likes it. Globes are kind of his new thing.
2 comments:
ahh! your new format is confusing me! anyway, I think that blog is great and you and Enrique could do something like that! Oh, and I meant to ask. Have you guys watched that Portlandia show? it's hilarious :)
The new format Is kind of confusing to me too! I wanted a change but am not sure if I have settled on this. I saw like two episodes and they were really funny- I will have to watch more now that I am here. Love s
Post a Comment