Last Friday I made a very organized list of all the stuff I wanted to get done this past week. I haven't been able to locate that list for the last five days or so. I guess that says something about what got done.
Dreaming of the beach:
![]() |
| wish I was here |
I told Enrique that I wanted to go to Italy this summer (yeah right- totally out of the question), which I think he found strange since I never talk about traveling to Europe even though I am sure it is wonderful. Then I told him it was because I just wanted to travel around and eat amazing pizza for a couple of weeks straight. Then he understood. Did you see the movie Eat Pray Love? The movie was whatev (for a chick flick- you know), but she had this pizza in Naples that I dream about. I am pretty sure I saw that movie last summer and I still can't get that pizza out of my head.
Does anyone have any fabulous travel plans for the summer (Tennessee (praz?), Paris (elizabeth))? I am going to Costa Rica for school/work which even though it is not a vacation should be enjoyable.

2 comments:
LOL... I didn't see eat pray love, but Lydia tried to convince me to last summer!
I am indeed going to Tennesse for a few days to see my friend get hitched. I'm also going to New Orleans on thursday! wahoo!!
that will probably be it for me and traveling for awhile. Maybe a weekend trip to Vegas?
Yeah! Paris! 3 of my best friends are studying abroad there now, and another is in Kenya, so she's stopping in Paris for a week on her way back to the US so I'm meeting up with all of them for a week-long best friends reunion! I've never really had any desire to go to France before, but I figure that I will not really get another chance like this before I descend into grad school poverty and don't know three people who speak french and can show me around. We might go to Madrid for a couple days in the middle of it which would be cool because it's so relatively close, and also then I'd have the upper hand on the whole language thing.
Post a Comment