Instax Mini 7S
When we went to Los Angeles in January, John had one of these and Enrique fell in love. I got him the camera for Valentine's Day and we both love it. This camera takes credit card sized instant photos. It has a flash and a few different settings for different light levels. It is extremely simple to use and instant pictures= instant fun.
The Zumi
This is a super small videocamera and camera, although I only use the video and never the camera. It takes grainy video and offers very little control (like no viewfinder). That is the charm of the camera. I love the colors that show up on the videos. It is extremely small and fun to use. There is a new version of the camera now. Every time I pull it out it gets lots of attention.
I made this video using the Zumi.
California Trip 2011, Part Two from sara shuman on Vimeo.
iPhone?
Finally, even though I hate to admit it, Enrique's iphone has become my favorite and go-to accessory. He always has it handy and it takes cute pictures. Most of the pictures I post on this blog were taken with the iphone (Hipstamatic application). Here is a pictures of some muffins I made, looking much better on the phone than in real life.
Polaroid Camera
We have a polaroid camera lurking around somewhere, but haven't used in since August. We need to buy film from the Impossible Project and start using it again. Instant photos are the best.
Does anyone have any other photo or video devices that they really love? I would love for you to share as I am always on the lookout for fun new stuff:)
I have my eye on this, this and this.
1 comment:
I like using the Flip cam we have, though your zumi is obviously cooler. John has a HOLGA that I got him a few years ago. Takes cool pics but he rarely uses it!
Post a Comment