Enrique and I are very lucky to be starting 2011 in California on a mini-vacation. Yesterday we made our way from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara. Santa Barbara is beautiful and I think we both wish we had another day to two to walk around, stare at the ocean, and eat delicious food. The day started off pretty rainy, but that was no problem for us. We are happy just to be on vacation and used the rain as an excuse to linger in an Indian buffet lunch spot. It is amazing how green everything is in January, I can't believe so many flowers are in bloom. We love it here and our hotel is super cute and convenient.
We are headed to Big Sur today (after returning to the SB Mission in the morning) and I am looking forward to that. Here are some pictures from yesterday, taken with E's iPhone. John let me borrow his fancy SLR digital camera, so I will post more photos when we get back and I have time to upload them.
 |
| hotel room |
 |
| in the rain. we came totally unprepared. |
 |
| there are great colors everywhere in SB |
 |
| look at these flowers... in January! |
 |
| Mission in Santa Barbara |
1 comment:
hope you're having fun! I like being able to place where you are in certain pix. Except that mission one... i've never been there.
See you soon!
Post a Comment