Popular Posts

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: Positives & Pictures

happy new year's eve.
I recently asked Kristen if emoticons were lame and she assured me they are not :) Or at least if they are, she uses them too. Lists of things about yourself also fall into the category of "is this lame?" Sorry if they are. 
I am really thankful for an awesome 2010 and looking forward to more adventures in 2011.
Good things about 2010:
1. Going back to school. This has been pretty awesome so far. I love school. Did I mention that I am going to Costa Rica this summer for school? 
2. Getting to see all my friends and family at our wedding. I really wish that we could have had like a week long celebration because I wanted to spend more time with everyone. 
3. Marrying a superstar
4. Moving back to Phila. It is nice to be in a familiar place and be close to some good friends. 
5. Lulu. If you read this blog you know we are kind of obsessed with her. She was a completely unexpected good surprise. 
6. Thanksgiving
7. Visits from my girlfriends.
8. Buying the scooter
9. Eating delicious food. 

Looking forward to in 2011:
1. Visiting California.
2. Spending time this summer in Costa Rica.
3. Finding out where Enrique is going to get a job and visiting him there in the fall. 
4. BOOK CLUB. This might actually be #1. If I learned anything as an undergrad it was that BC is awesome. 
5. Visiting Peru (hopefully- this depends on #3 also).
6. Eating and cooking more delicious foods. 

7. Everyday adventures with E.
8. Spending time with friends and family.


I hope you have an awesome night and a happy new year!
Leah @ Great Fall Park
Starting 2010 in Mexico

Photobooth
Food and friends

Veronica visits DC

4th of July

Horses surfing 

Three cuties

Paul goes to college (and does pretty well!)









1 comment:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

:-0
...9 awesome things in 2010 and only 8 things to look forward to in 2011? I hope the year surpasses your expectations ;)

I love emoticons