Enrique has started a photo series that I am calling "Lulu in places she shouldn't be." He does this when I am not home of cou...
Friday, November 12, 2010
My Favorite Mistake
Getting a dog=one of the bolder life choices we have made. What seemed like a mistake in the first few days has turned into my favorite thing. Seriously. I can't speak for Enrique, but I am pretty sure he feels the same way.
hey, we want to say that Lulu looks GREAT, very healthy. we looked at the first photo you posted from her original adoption and these, and wow, what a difference! strong work! can i bother you for some more wedding photos?
4 comments:
she seems so awesome. cute and fun but somewhat regal looking in her photos. i love her.
also i feel like you should get wallet size prints of that third photo. you need to get one of the three of you and then you can do a holiday card!
adorable!
hey, we want to say that Lulu looks GREAT, very healthy. we looked at the first photo you posted from her original adoption and these, and wow, what a difference! strong work! can i bother you for some more wedding photos?
Post a Comment