Popular Posts

Friday, October 1, 2010

weekly round-up october 1

1. Wish me luck on my motorcycle driving test tomorrow. I am nervous! Driving the scooter to school has been awesome though. It is much easier to drive than a motorcycle.
2. I am going to try this soup recipe tomorrow.
3. I have more papers to grade than I can count. Dear students, please stop doing your homework.
4. Technically Philly shares 10 cool maps of the city.
5. I really want to see the movie, Waiting for Superman. You can watch a trailer here.  It looks like DC & Michelle Rhee (the now outgoing school chancellor- which I think is a shame) is featured a lot in this movie, so I am especially interested in seeing it.

Just a picture.

1 comment:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

That movie looks good and people I know who've seen it agree. I will have to check it out soon.