![]() |
Who am I kidding? I am not producing great work, but school has kept me busy.
I have an AMAZING recipe for you tomorrow. A dessert, but the kind you can't make unless you are giving it away or some people are coming to your place because there is just no excuse for you to have this in your house for yourself.

3 comments:
hmmm what's michelle's excuse?
and... i can't want to see the dessert. There's also no excuse for me to have made a pan of brownies last night at 10 pm. maybe i should cut them up and put them in the freezer for insane days.
hey hey hey....I've got a good one. Trust me. A Reeeeal good one.
miss you guys. welcome back, sara! a preemptive welcome back to michelle. PLUS, that apple thing looks like a great thanksgiving alternative to pumpkin pie (blech).
Post a Comment