Popular Posts

Friday, September 24, 2010

weekly round-up

Friday, finally. 
1. I took my first of four classes on motorcycle safety which will result in me having a motorcycle license. Picture this: me and 14 other tattooed men in a classroom learning about motorcycles. Mind you, most of these men are heavily tattooed and experienced riders. We had to go around the room and say what we ride. Let me reenact:

Dude 1: "I ride a super huge Harley something something something" 
Instructor: "Oh, that is an awesome bike, it's got a lot of pop/juice"  
Repeat 14 times.  
Sara: "I ride a 125cc Scooter around the streets of Philadelphia" 
Instructor: "Oh, interesting. Well we teach everyone here"

Here is a visual to assist. Guess which one I am.














2. It was Kristen's birthday last week and my brother's birthday on Wednesday. I am playing this fun little game to see how long I can have their birthday presents in my house before mailing them. I figure if I wait long enough they will double as xmas presents. 

3. Isn't this lady's life cool? Kind of random, but she started her own "school of one"
 

2 comments:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

Your class sounds so funny! I should ask my mom about how many scooter riders they get in her classes.

Thanks for the birthday shout out! I am cool with late pressies (& I don't really need pressies at all!), because then I get things to open at boring moments of my life. Everything on one day is sort of overwhelming!

I will read that site in a little bit. The print is really tiny and I just woke up.

Cristina Benitez said...

The class moment is so funny, and you are a trooper for appreciating the humor. Ducatis and harleys are over-rated anyways!

Love your blog!