Popular Posts

Saturday, September 18, 2010

ta-da!

Enrique and I rolled the scooter to the CVS parking lot today. At the end, when I had successfully gone around the block two times, I told him that I didn't need to buy a subway pass for the week because I could ride "arturito" to school. He gave me a look that said "are you crazy?"...but I just think I might.
The weather is amazing here.
Enrique rode the scoot around the CVS parking lot twice and I almost had a heart attack from nervousness, but he did great. Now he just needs a car permit, driving lessons, a licence and a motorcycle permit before he can drive.
In other exciting news, in a fit of craziness I bought a box of lucky charms this morning (after eating 7 grains kashi puffs for the last several months almost exclusively- which are ok but only have 1 ingredient- grains) and they are still amazing. Really amazing.
my helmet is awes.
yes, this awesome mural is in the cvs parking lot

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you and enrique! The scooter is so awesome! I can't wait to ride it. Just an FYI: One day about a month ago I bought a box of Lucky Charms and was in heaven...but then the side effects came...so beware, your body might retaliate!

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

I thought I commented already!! WTF? Maybe it was on facebook??!!! This is stressing me out!

Well if you love Lucky Charms, you might just love this site and want to buy this product!

http://www.cerealmarshmallows.com/

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

also what side effects is Michelle talking about??? Does General Mills put laxatives in Lucky Charms??