Some notes on the recipe below:
Canola oil or olive oil seem to work just fine. I never use sea salt but I am sure it would be delicious. I just have regular salt. I added the tomatoes to the recipe and it works well. I hate onions (a lot), but don't skip them. They give the dish a good flavor. My advice, just pick them out when it is done cooking! Also, sweet paprika- I am sure is delicious, but again, I just have regular paprika and it is yummy! A whole chicken (cut up into pieces) is the way to go here, but a couple of chicken thighs/breasts/or legs can be used. Sometimes I just use 4-5 pieces of chicken if we don't want a lot of leftovers. Skin on please.
We are having it for dinner tonight, so I will take a picture and add it on later.
Sorry veg friends.


3 comments:
I could prob make this in a dutch oven, right?
This is what I'm working with: http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-L8DOL3-Pre-Seasoned-5-Quart-Handles/dp/B00063RWYI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1283959746&sr=8-1
we made this chicken thing this weekend. we went to a store to buy a roasting pan. it's really just a rack, but i have dutch oven envy. the recipe was a big hit. I didn't eat any, but the chicken eater in the house is going to eat a lot of chicken this week. wilco is enjoying this new turn of events as well.
thanks for posting this recipe. we really needed something else for mr. fitness to eat besides fish and avocados.
Post a Comment