Popular Posts

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Flugtag A Day Keeps the Doctor Away....



This weekend Co-Blowner (Blog Owner) Sara and I checked out the Red Bull Flugtag event in Philadelphia. We started out by waiting with a few of my school friends for a shuttle that would drive us to the other side of the Delaware River (NJ), where the Flugtag was taking place. After waiting for about an hour and then Sara, my friend Kate and I decided to take our chances with walking to Penns Landing and watching from the Philly Side. I think we made the right decision. To the left is a picture of Sara and I throwing up a Philly gangster 'F' for Flugtag.


The Philly side of the river allowed for us to be able to see random things falling to the river without actually being able to tell what it was. See some kind of a house below:

My friend Kate also made the choice to bail on the Flugtag shuttle. Here she is with her cool blue shades. It was a little windy.











2 comments: