In other news, I am really psyched to read this book: Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity Worldwide. I don't exactly have time to pick it up right now, but if when I start my book club, it is going to be my first choice. (uh- anyone want to be a in a book club, it can be virtual? Also, although it would be ideal for me, I don't actually pick the books for book club. It is a fairly democratic process.)
Popular Posts
-
Michelle has this: and today I bought this: That is a remote control for Michelle's camera. Together these items combine to make an...
-
I am not quite ready for a wedding update/recap yet, but it will come. In the meantime, a huge thanks to everyone who came, you guys are awe...
Thursday, September 9, 2010
can you explain that again...
but this time like I am stupid? This is what I was thinking for the first 20 minues hour of Multivariate Statistics yesterday. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that I don't know how to use SPSS. Thanks U of Arizona for teaching me a better system (stata), it has put me significantly behind my peers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Half the Sky is amazing! I read it this summer, and it resulted in a lot of crying/pledging to move to Africa after I graduate...
awesome. you are totally ready for book club then. I will sign you up.
I will be in virtual book club! You can skype me in or something or I will just send a book report each month!
I'm ready for bookclub! And ready to see Kristin in virtual bookclub! I bet I can get some people to book club it, too! I can't guarantee that they will always read the books (is that going to be a requirement this time around?
I can book club if I don't have to comment. ALSO on the stata thing, WORD! i was just complaining/commenting (i will merge this into one word, "complainting" for michelle) on the whole stata non stata thing for the upteenth time yesterday. no disrespect for ranger-moore, but when I was job searching, I did not see a whole lot of call for 'experience with stata.' bummerz.
Post a Comment