Since I am sure any and all blog bloast readers are just dying for this... here are some photos from my last day. Well the first one is actually my bus stop. I am feeling most nostalgic about not waiting at the bus in the morning. I know for some drivers it might seem crazy, but I really loved this time in the morning and often wished I had a longer bus ride (it was only about 10 minutes). I got to watch the same people everyday and just relax. No obligation to be doing anything. Oh, metrobus 96/X3, I will miss you!

coming up next: trying to eat all the weird food in my house in the next week, ways to not spend $ (this may become a regular feature as e&i cut back big time), the move, and the awesome music tahnee is sending me, for the second time (lost mail!).


3 comments:
I'm so glad (sad?) you're finished! Can't wait to see you living in Phila!
I am happy for you to be done. Must be nice to have some time off. I agree that I'm not sure I would know what to do with myself.
I feel nostalgic for the subway now that I live in LA and my car, but you're moving to Philly so luckily (or not) you have lots of public transport in your future.
Good luck finishing up the food and I'm sure you can donate the rest to the local food bank.
I can't wait to hear more about your dress and stuff!
thanks guys!
Post a Comment