I try not to write about Enrique too much, since he didn't choose to start a personal blog. Keeping him out of the mix seems to be the best policy (unless I am writing about how he loves Panettone, which he surely can't mind).
Anyway, as I/we are trying to make a big decision about where to move next year so that I can go back to school (yes, I am most definitely going)... he has been amazingly awesome. It sounds kind of lame, but I feel like it is a huge/big/important decision- way harder than deciding we are going to get hitched. That was pretty natural.
My gf Tahn was giving some great advice on how to make a big decision, and she said "take enrique out of the equation. he is full on supportive. you are lucky. you should marry him." Yeah, 100% agreed. he is awesome. I should marry him.
plus he got me this super fabulous dress for my birthday last month. i mean come on, look how awesome it is.

4 comments:
Not going to argue with your friend, except to say that you can't take the person you love out of the equation, ever. That is to say while you *can* take him out regarding how you think HE'll feel about it (because you know he's supportive), you can't take out how you feel or would feel about your decision and how it relates to your relationship with Enrique. Tough stuff. That being said, I know you will make the right decision because when you make it you will know. And he supports you because you have always been supportive of him... he is awesome, but so are you. Don't forget that!
The dress is gorg!
That is a gorgeous dress-- now you'll have two-- tell Michelle to stop making me nervous!!!
Also, I hope you've gone down the path of making sure school A knows that school B is wooing you-- Victoria got a call from one college offering to meet or beat anyone else's offer-- you may have some power in this decision!
I love the Dress!
Am I the Michelle making Athena nervous? Porque?!?
Post a Comment