- A good zucchini recipe
- A tornado at my parent's house
- My brother's graduation from high school!!
- My new apartment
- Assateague Island camping trip
- 4th of July & fireworks falling on people's faces in Phila
- Two awesome birthday presents (Zoku & decorations for the photo booth/candy)
- Beth/Greg & Lori's (late but awesome) confirmation that they are coming to the wedding
Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning it was 95 degrees in my living room (and 98 in the kitchen). I can't think. So I will just leave you with some photos.





3 comments:
OMG That ZOKU thing looks cool! You will have to post more pics when you make some pops.
Everyone on the East coast is complaining about the heat but I seem to remember you all crying when it was a snowy mess this winter. Why don't you all pick a mild climate to live in like I did?? :D
PS awesome that Beth (& Greg) can come to the wedding. & Lori, but I don't know her!
Paul towering above your parents makes me think of the little 2-lb baby he was to begin-- now all grown up!
70 degrees in Maine is very nice-- but not at 5am-- it signals another hot sticky day-- there is no making us happy.My dining room hasn't gone above 89 so you're suffering more! Hope work is air conditioned!
Post a Comment