***Per Sara's request: I've changed the picture to show someone IN the pool. This is Lucas's nephew...very cute. ***
Today Lucas and I got a pool. I'm blosting about it because it has officially changed my life for ever. It is 8' wide and about 3' deep- which is the most perfect depth ever. It has a filter and I got the chemicals so that it hopefully won't turn green and disgusting. That bump in the picture is a star tube and there are also arm floaties under there, which tonight were used for beer bottle floaty holders- which worked perfectly 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time there was beer in the pool and water in the beer.
ANYWAY...with Sara moving to Phila I now have the best leverage ever to not have to travel to west philly all the time. Sara is totally going to come here and LOVE IT. WOOO!
Loooove,
Swim Fan
4 comments:
I want to see a picture of someone in the pool! you are right, it is good motivation to come. also, last time enrique and i were at your house and left after you went to work, we realized that is very easy to arrive to your house via bus. fyi
enrique just told me that he likes it better when you pick us up:)
Alright, tomorrow I will add a picture with me or Lucas in the pool! I didn't think about it until after we'd covered it and started to filter and chlorine it. Tomorrow is the day!
And of course Lazy face likes it better when I pick you up...who wouldn't!?!?!
Very excited for you Michelle (and Sara)! LOL @SwimFan.... that should so be Sara's secret Twitter name.
Post a Comment