We want to have a super fun wedding party for everyone, and it is my dream that there is music that everyone likes. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged. You can leave comments here or email me (sshumans@gmail.com). Even if you can't make it, you can still give us some suggestions. We need dinnertime & dancing music. Especially dancing music.
Some songs I assembled a couple of months ago in no particular order are below. We love all kinds of music, so don't feel limited by this list.
Some songs I assembled a couple of months ago in no particular order are below. We love all kinds of music, so don't feel limited by this list.

3 comments:
I will put John on this, he always has good suggestions.
sara, what a great idea. i love that we have overlap, the newest being beirut. I will send you our list in progress this evening. about 80 artists suggestions, but 50 matched with songs. xoox
Cuban Shuffle!!!
Post a Comment