Well today e & I decided to forget about the last couple of days make things better. This means eating honey & sugar covered pecans, going out for Peruvian food and Lost (ok- that last one is only e, that show is way too scary for me!).
Popular Posts
-
Michelle has this: and today I bought this: That is a remote control for Michelle's camera. Together these items combine to make an...
-
I am not quite ready for a wedding update/recap yet, but it will come. In the meantime, a huge thanks to everyone who came, you guys are awe...
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Making Bad Days Good
Last Thursday and Friday were pretty much perfect. I took off work, went to Phila, rented a house, bought material for a wedding dress, ate out, and saw Michelle & Lucas. Then we came home and things got back to normal, but worse. Then today, it was immigration paperwork hell. Every time I think we are done, it is something else.
Well today e & I decided to forget about the last couple of days make things better. This means eating honey & sugar covered pecans, going out for Peruvian food and Lost (ok- that last one is only e, that show is way too scary for me!).
Well today e & I decided to forget about the last couple of days make things better. This means eating honey & sugar covered pecans, going out for Peruvian food and Lost (ok- that last one is only e, that show is way too scary for me!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
what does this pose mean? sara, you have the best blog on the planet. and i don't say that lightly.
Hurley and Enrique. Picture of the year!
i think the pose means "i love lost so much and i will cry when it is over."
OMG I am so making the enrique picture my facebook profile pic!!
i will miss lost when it is over, too!
Post a Comment