Popular Posts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

food for one (+lulu)

Today Michelle and I  went out for brunch which was delicious. It also means I didn't have to make anything, which has been troubling me lately.
I really like to cook. Enrique moving has already cramped my style. Who wants to spend an hour cooking in order to eat alone while watching last night's Daily Show? It's just not as fun. As I am being challenged to move past pizza/pasta I have collected some recipes that I have tried this week or want to try that I think would be good for one (with leftovers for Lulu). Yes I know that one of the recipes below is actually for pasta. Anyone in West Phila want to share meals (I will cook for you one night and week and you cook for me one night)?

Source: food52.com via Sara on Pinterest
Source: food52.com via Sara on Pinterest

1 comment:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

I find cooking for 2 also difficult. We always end up over-eating.
I like batch cooking and saving stuff for lunches/other dinners though. I think that the more leftovers you have the less you'll need to spend an hour cooking each night. Mexican lasagna reheated is just as good - and makes many lunches!