Popular Posts
sushi
Yesterday I tried a piece of sushi and liked it. If you know me, this is weird because I am a pretty adament hater of all things sushi and s...
lulu photo session
Enrique has started a photo series that I am calling "Lulu in places she shouldn't be." He does this when I am not home of cou...
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
under the blankets
this is what happens with Enrique is not home. he does not allow lulu to be 'under the blankets' under any conditions.
2 comments:
Kristen P - "Praz"
said...
aw, why not? she's snug as a bug!
August 30, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Enrique Cortez
said...
Hey! Lulu needs a education!
Too many UPenn walks...
August 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw, why not? she's snug as a bug!
Hey! Lulu needs a education!
Too many UPenn walks...
Post a Comment