She cooked, she danced, she drove a four-wheeler, and picked berries with young children. We had fun.
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday I tried a piece of sushi and liked it. If you know me, this is weird because I am a pretty adament hater of all things sushi and s...
-
Enrique has started a photo series that I am calling "Lulu in places she shouldn't be." He does this when I am not home of cou...
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Michelle's Graduation
Last weekend Michelle had her graduation party at her parent's home. On Friday morning Michelle, in her typical style, made us wake up at 4:30am to get on the road before traffic. We left late for reasons out of our control (um.. Brazilian time anyone?) and as we were waiting Michelle fractured her foot. Only she didn't know that she did, she thought she just twisted it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
fun! except the fracture part. Is she in a cast? :(
Post a Comment