Things have been moving fast here. A little too fast for the summertime if you ask me. As I try to balance thoughts of what to do with my laptop when I am on the scooter and it rains, how to make a lecture on the ozone layer interesting, how Enrique can stay up consistently until 7:30am, and Kristen's saga with Wendy's- I am falling behind. I owe emails to people I really like, and not just two or three emails- but quadruple that.
Michelle has once again grown a garden full of the most delicious tomatoes. Knowing they are at home waiting for me has been giving me motivation to get some work done so I can visit them. Unfortunately I think they will only sustain me for a day or two longer. Oh supermarket tomatoes- why can't you be so delicious. I think this book answers this question.
2 comments:
Thanks for pimpin my Wendy's page! I'm sorry to hear your summer is moving fast - since I'm not in the academic world, and it's always hot here, I don't really seem to pay attention to the seasons anymore!
I love yummy tomatoes - I tried growing them once and it was a huge failure.
Wow, that book looks interesting, thanks for mentioning it. There is WAY too much about the food we eat that we all don't know.
Post a Comment