I had a really nice birthday this year. Low key and relaxing, which was great since I got home at 1:30am on my birthday after spending 15+ hours flying/in the airport.
Enrique and I went out for dinner at Distrito, a Mexican restaurant that we can walk to. I ate a lot of guacamole, which was fabulous since I love avocado and my host family in CR cut me off because they thought it might be making me sick.
Enrique spoiled me as always, buying me a pair of nice sunglasses and some summer clothes. Michelle got me a pizza stone, which I have already made four pizzas on (one was not for me). I meant to take a picture of the finished pizza product, but I wanted to eat them much more than I wanted to find the camera. Come over and I will make you one.
You might remember that I was complaining about Kristen never sending me any of her baked goods... well she did for my birthday. She sent her delicious
pumpkin doughnut muffins which arrived via mail on Friday. Obviously I have had to eat them as fast as possible so that they don't spoil. Delicious.
 |
| dinner date |
 |
| sunglasses |
 |
| i used to make pizza on tinfoil, michelle knows how to pick a good gift (or she wants to see me put on 20lbs). |
 |
| i won't say how many came in this tin. delicious. |
 |
| lulu gave me her cuteness for a present. |
3 comments:
some "nice" sunglasses?! He got you ray bans!! he's cool and they are cool...double the cool factor!
oops--that was aunt jol...Aka anonymous.
ooh, the donuts look a little worse for the wear... probably not the best thing to send 3,000 miles in the heat of June/July!
Post a Comment