Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

peru trip planning

We are planning a summer trip to Peru this August for a couple of weeks. It is dependent on a few things (my possible TA position, Enrique's job), so we haven't been able to buy tickets yet. Even though we have been together a few times, I am really looking forward to going back and I hope we can make it happen. I was looking through Flickr today and there are some really great photos of the many amazing parts of Peru.

Here is some promotion of my own in case you are considering traveling there sometime. I wish I had more pictures of kids and llamas/alpacas/vicuñas (don't ask me the difference). They are my favorite. 



Cuzco


peru 083

peru 054

boat on amazon

Child with a dog in Cuzco

market in pisaq

inca walls

peru 011

peru 039

Winter Break 2006-2007 053

peru summer 05 025

peru

p.s. If you could make a trip in August, we would love to hang out with you there. Contact me for details :)

1 comment:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

Is it cold in Peru in August? Or just way up in the mountains?

Have fun! I'll be visiting somewhere exotic in August, too! Nashville, TN for Amanda's wedding!