Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

pretty things

some things that I am enjoying looking at this week:

This necklace from Bueno Bueno. It reminds me of the desert.
























This clipboard wall from here's looking at me kid's blog. If only we didn't rent. I don't think we can drill six holes in the wall.
























the idea of a "goodness book" from ellsiejoy
















this beautiful dress from anthropologie which will likely still be too expensive when it goes on sale.
 i can dream.






















and almost anything from retrowhale's etsy shop

3 comments:

Karen said...

You can use "Command" removeable hooks to put up your clip boards!Elizabeth is taking many with her to moe into her place for the spring!

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

I would just drill holes anyway and fill them in later. I feel like landlords are a bit ridiculous with their limitations they put on their places.

that dress is cute but most certainly not worth whatever anthro is selling it for! maybe there will be something similar at their somewhat cheaper store urban outfitters

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

also i love the goodness book (just re-reading some old blog posts now), but i would probably make my own so i'd get to pick the colors and whatnot!