Plans for winter break:
- Spent time with our family
- Learn about Costa Rica
- Leisure read & start book club
- Take a road trip to Los Angeles (and Santa Barbara, Big Sur, & Monterey)
- Update the blog more regularly
- Cook some new recipes and share them on the blog. I made this paella the other day and it is a winner.
A few days ago, Enrique asked me something about jeggings. I can't remember not sure why or in what context. Then yesterday I saw a girl on the subway who was wearing them.
Me: Enrique- look those are jeggings. Do you see them?
E: Oh, yeah.
Me: Well... what do you think?
E: Pretty nasty
By popular demand, here is a photo of Lulu & Enrique. Most of my blog requests come from the same 2-3 people, but heaven forbid that I try to post any non-dog pictures.

2 comments:
For a second I thought E might be wearing jeggings in that photo... just because of how the slacks looked blue-ish denim-y. Anyway, you should let E know that Tim Gunn says guys can wear jeggings, so then Conan did! http://www.tbs.com/video/index.jsp?oid=236642
I don't have jeggings, but I have tried them on. If I could find the perfect pair, I would...
Another jeggings explanation:
http://jezebel.com/5716111/the-best-female-rap-video-about-jeggings-you-will-see-today
Post a Comment