Three short videos for you made by me!
Michelle ran a
half marathon 8k- (whatev)- that is still far. I was kind of waiting for her to tell you all about her awesomeness, but it seem that is not going to happen. She was amazing and she is gearing up to do an even bigger race.
Thanksgiving was
a success.
Veronica (my dear friend from NYC) c
ame to visit last weekend and we did some things. We also spend a lot of time doing nothing.
 |
| Thanksgiving Pie |
3 comments:
I love your videos! They look like music videos or something. Love.
Also, my run was just an 8K, not a half marathon. I would probably not have been able to do that yet without throwing up. But thanks for being my biggest fan! :)
Great job, Michelle!!!
Great videos, Sara!
I'm very homesick right now :(
PS John has now carved the turkey every year so he preps himself by watching online "how to" videos. also the last couple years have used an electric carving knife from Jenn and john loves it.
Post a Comment