... basically sums up my last week(s).
I have a new apartment. It comes with lots of little ants. Looking on the bright side, I am thankful they aren't cockroaches, which are horrible. I will take some pictures of the new apartment when it gets a little more organized and share them on the blog.
Oh, I have also admired Michelle's jam-making skills and tonight we are getting manicures/pedicures, which I am seriously looking forward to. I have only had three in my life (all in Peru), but I know they are awesome.
Can you believe it is already august? I seriously feel like summer just started. ahhh.


2 comments:
It is hard for me to believe it is already August... but for me I suppose it really doesn't matter as I don't get a summer break nor does the weather change that drastically in LA during the summer.
I was looking forward to your wedding all year and now that it is here I need to pick something else to look forward to... Christmas.
Can't wait to see pics of your new place. Oh and I need to give myself a pedicure or something tonight because my feet are looking like trash.
See y'all soon!
Congrats on the move! Back in Philly? (Did you make a decision re: grad school, yet?)
I'm not a huge Northern Liberties fan, but Genesis salon @ 2nd and Girard is great for pedicures...and the day is even better if you wrap it up with pitchers of margaritas at El Camino. :)
Post a Comment