Popular Posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

honey (half)moon


Half-ish moon. The view from my parent's deck (august 19, 2010)

Enrique and I are on what we are calling our honey half(moon) this weekend. Basically we are back at my parents house, just hanging out. It is only our partial honeymoon, because we want to do something more exciting in the future (not that Windham Township isn't awesome), but we don't actually have any plans of what or when that might be. So we are hanging out, eating, and reading for a couple of days. School starts on August 30th, so we are trying to get in lots of hanging out time together. Then starts Enrique's routine of riding the bus back and forth to and  from Washington, DC.
Tomorrow I am going with my parents to take my little brother to college. I will document that (against his will I am sure) with some photos. I still think of my brother as an eight year old boy, so it is crazy to me that he is going to college. He has about 1/4 of the things I took to college, so it should be a pretty easy move. He is going to Penn State Erie, someplace I have never been.

Some recent photos with the hipstamatic camera.
Philadelphia, city hall, daytime. 

















Philadelphia, city hall, nighttime. 

















Enrique, looking good as always. He is super photogenic. 





















Flowers. 



















Michelle has A LOT going on in her life, which I am SURE she will be writing about shortly (brother's wedding, three year anniversary, school starting, etc...)

1 comment:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

Nice photos! Your brother's move-in sounds like the exact opposite of Maria's. Think of how much stuff you and I had combined freshman year. Times by 3 and that is what Maria has!
I am looking forward to a blost from Michelle.