Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let them eat CAKE!

I just wanted to do a little Bloasting about this beautiful cake that I made this weekend (with some help from my aunt and cousin) for my parent's 30th anniversary party. The top tier was a white cake and raspberry filling and the bottom tier was a chocolate cake with a cream cheese Bailey's Irish Cream filling. It was delicious.
That's all. :)

6 comments:

ssHUMANs said...

tell me more about the party. was the cake a huge success?

Michelle said...

The party was great. It was at the Nichols Country Club and the food was actually really good. The cake was a huge success. It was so huge and I didn't want us to have TONS left over so I was cutting everyone these huge pieces. The cake tasted really great too, which is sometimes not the case with pretty cakes, in my experience. So it was a huge success overall. The slideshow was a big hit too.

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

The cake looks AWESOME!!!

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake let's make this cake!

Michelle said...

Thanks! We should make that rainbow cake for Sara's wedding!! :)

ssHUMANs said...

that rainbow cake looks amazing! i need it now.