Hello Blollowers!!! (Blog followers?!)
Well it's been a while since you've heard from this Bloster, but here I am. Last Thursday I went to the CSA orientation. I went with my friend Kate and we arrived pretty early, so got first dibs on the pretty delicious food that they provided. Some of the options were...Fresh Ricotta cheese with local honey and strawberries, fresh made salsa, focaccia, some pasta deal, goat cheese...the list goes on. It was awesome. Also, they has some Kensington Beer, which was pretty gross, and root beer from a keg, which was amazing. Mostly it was just a big eat fest for us, as we socialized minimally with the hipster crowd. The actual orientation part lasted about 5 minutes. That little hut above is the starting line of where we grab our goodies.
So, this Saturday is my first pick-up, so expect a Blost about the cool stuff (hopefully not only rhubarb) that I get!
Love,
Blost Face Killer
4 comments:
i love rhubarb so much. don't put it down!! I hope you get 10 lbs so you can make me strawberry rhubarb crisp... so delicious. i have like 4 rhubarb recipes saved up if you need them!
I have a strawberry rhubarb pie recipe on my blog and it is awesome. Rhubarb is so good even just dipped in sugar and chomped on. Am i weird?
Alright you guys. I will stop my rhubarb bashing. Check out my next bloast. I'll tell you what I'm getting this week!!
You guys were right. I made strawberry rhubard crisp and it is sooo good. Yum! I hope I get lots more!
Post a Comment