Popular Posts
-
Michelle has this: and today I bought this: That is a remote control for Michelle's camera. Together these items combine to make an...
-
I am not quite ready for a wedding update/recap yet, but it will come. In the meantime, a huge thanks to everyone who came, you guys are awe...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Birthday Party
Saturday was my "little sister's" (as in Big Brother Big Sister) birthday. In order to celebrate I invited her two little sisters to come over with her today. I got a her cake with candles, two birthday presents and we made pizzas. All the little girls really wanted to do was play dress-up. Lesson learned- no need to actually spend $$. Now I have a bunch of cake that needs to leave my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are so awesome. I got all teary reading this.
You are awesome. I want you to be my big sister.
Post a Comment