Popular Posts
-
Yesterday I tried a piece of sushi and liked it. If you know me, this is weird because I am a pretty adament hater of all things sushi and s...
-
Enrique has started a photo series that I am calling "Lulu in places she shouldn't be." He does this when I am not home of cou...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Birthday Party
Saturday was my "little sister's" (as in Big Brother Big Sister) birthday. In order to celebrate I invited her two little sisters to come over with her today. I got a her cake with candles, two birthday presents and we made pizzas. All the little girls really wanted to do was play dress-up. Lesson learned- no need to actually spend $$. Now I have a bunch of cake that needs to leave my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are so awesome. I got all teary reading this.
You are awesome. I want you to be my big sister.
Post a Comment