I am so excited to see all my friends and family in August! It will be like book club reunion, but better!
Camping, dancing, grilling....
When Enrique and I were planning this camping matrimonial extravaganza, we figured we could just throw up some tents in the yard for people to sleep in. No. My dad, who is obviously pretty awesome, is making individual campsites for people in the woods. Like clearing out little patches, planting grass and a making a place for a small fire.
If you are camping (or even if you aren't), this is going to be awesome.
These pictures are a preview of my parent's place. The house and pond. More to come this summer.
Mentioning people who are awesome, my wedding team. Instead of a wedding party, we have a wedding team, made of fabulous friends and family.
My friends are helping with music decisions, decorations, officiating the marriage (!), food prep etc...
Also, my fabulous Aunt Karen is making a dress for me. That's right, I said making.
People always talk about how stressful a wedding is and I don't feel that way at all. Maybe I am speaking too soon, but it only feels good.


2 comments:
Everything sounds amazing! You definitely have a load of stress taken off of you because of your parent's awesome venue. I think that is usually one of the most stressful things for people. My mom offered to let me get married in her backyard... so not the same. She also has a SHED that she said could be a HOUSE for John and me. Gross.
PS thanks for Linking to my blog on your page.
Individual campsites!? I guess he really is going all out! ;) Can you believe your wedding will be the first time i've seen Paul since he was a little elementary boy. (or maybe he did hit MS by the time we graduated?) It will be nice to be back in the stomping grounds! I don't venture to good ol' Windham often!
Post a Comment