Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things I Got in the Mail Today...


I never get good mail (besides Netflix). I don't say to complain, I just usually do all my shopping in person. Today I did get get mail and I am really excited to have received the three items above.
Born to Run by Chritopher McDougall. I started reading this in an airport bookstore like 8 months ago. It was pretty intriguing. Then I saw it on Veronica's Goodreads "to-read" list and I was convinced.
Farm City by Novella Carpenter. Ok I am really psyched about having an outdoor space at our new apartment. Did I mention we aren't moving until mid-July and from what little I know about gardening, July is too late in the year to get started on any gardening? Also, isn't this the cutest idea for a mini garden?
Recipe Cards from Rifle Paper which are beautiful, printed in the the usa and going to be part of the wedding decorations.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You can do things in July. You can plant some lettuce. And it will grow in time to eat it.

Also, you can borrow some of my garden goodies.

Anonymous said...

Let me know how Farm City is so I can borrow it from you when you get here :0) Keep up the good blosts!