new york times 100 most notable books
npr conversation starters
and the thought that I (and maybe you too) might actually get to do some pleasure readings over the holidays. book club revival anyone?
2. Sile Neumann's paint job (and the dream that I will live in an apartment/home I don't hate in the future).
4. Holiday parties (and the holidays). Getting to see your friends and family and eating delicious things.
5. Knowing that Enrique is coming home in 2 days and that he will be here for more than 48 hours. (Also- imagining Lulu's excitement to see him, she really doesn't hold back)
6. Discovering new music
7. Genius recipes from Food 52. You really can't go wrong here.
8. Beyonce's countdown video. Nothing not to like here.
9. My mom selling things on Farmdog Vintage. She sold more than 50 things this year and that is pretty good for someone with a barely functioning computer.
10. Dulce Pinzon's photo project about immigrants in NYC
Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:
This list is a gift! Thanks for such intriguing things to check out. Wish you much joy, peace, and fun this holiday season! Feliz Navidad!!!
your mom's shop is cool because she sells truly awesome things and not a bunch of junk like some of the other vintage shops. I will order from her when I have more kitchen space.
happy holidays!
Post a Comment