The first went something like this:
[to: dog park listserv]
Does anyone know of an acupuncturist who treats dogs and can make house calls?
[in typical dog park fashion there was a positive response to this email within the hour]
The second was the following:
This was one of the most thorough and lucid reviews I have seen submitted in this course. It is well-balanced, beautifully written, and identifies all of the key strengths and weaknesses. Well done!
That dog park email was definitely meant for me.
My parents AND brother are coming to visit this weekend. Our plan is to go to the Eastern State Penitentiary- which I have been wanting to visit for a long time. Leah promises she is visiting next week with her puppy and I am really looking forward to that as well.
![]() |

1 comment:
Lol that photo is def way older... Like 04-05 :-)
Post a Comment