Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

dogs, dogs, dogs

I am officially half way through the Costa Rica experience. A lot has happened in the last week, including moving from San Jose to a small town in the country. It is going well and my family is very sweet. My complaints mostly concern mosquitoes, so I am pretty sure that I will survive.
I am missing Lulu a bit (although when I Skype with Enrique he always holds her up in front of the camera  for a bit). Fortunately there are lots of dogs everywhere I go here in Costa Rica. Here are some of my favorite shots of puppies so far.

Boy with puppy
is this not adorable?


Dog Monte Verde
sleeping on the warm rocks. his name is lucho.



dog on la, monteverde
we were bffs for a day


dogs in san jose
san jose dogs trying to find shade under a car


Dog at waterfall, rincon dela vieja
we swam in this waterfall after


Dog in Rincon de la Vieja
these last two dogs were a very funny looking breed

2 comments:

Kristen P - "Praz" said...

I love all those dogs! The coloring on them is so unique and cool! I am jeal.

White Feather said...

What fantastic awesome pictures! Thank you so very much. I was greatly inspired.

Canine War Heroes